RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- You have 60 days from the time of the factory shipment to return or exchange your purchased items. All items returned within this time frame can be refunded or exchanged. Returned or exchanged items will be charged a $5 restocking fee. Items under $20 will be charged a reduced $3 restocking fee. After 60 days all sales are final and will not be exchanged or refunded. Items returned to us after 60 days will be disposed of or returned to you at your cost.
- You are responsible for the cost of shipping your items back to us. We suggest Delivery Confirmation from the U.S. Postal Service. It is both quick and cost effective.
- Soiled, worn or dyed items are not returnable or exchangeable. Items are considered soiled if they are dirty and unable to be resold. All shoes should be test fitted with stockings on to avoid toe marks. If your shoes are received back with toe marks no refund or exchange will be given. Any items sent back soiled, worn or dyed can be sent back to you at your request and you will be responsible for the ship back cost.
- Your purchase is shipped brand new and direct from the Touch Ups warehouse. Items that you return to Discount Wedding Shoes must be in the same new condition as they were received. This means the wedding and prom shoes must have all tissue paper and the wedding and prom shoes must be in their plastic bags. NOTHING SHOULD BE TAPED TO THE BOX. The shoe box and any other items must be sent back inside a corrugated box (like the one it came in) to prevent any damage. Do not put your shoe box in an envelope (FedEx envelope for example) or simply tape up your shoe box and put an address on it. This will destroy the box and thus will not be accepted back by the factory for return. Your return of merchandise including wedding and prom shoes will not be accepted if it is not sent back in the proper new condition. Returns not accepted will be disposed of or shipped back to you at your cost.
- When returning items for a refund or exchange please fill out the card provided in your box. If you did not receive a return card in your box simply Click Here and print out a copy. If you can not print the form just write down all of the needed information on a piece of paper and place in the box with your return.
- Please understand that we are a retailer and NOT THE FACTORY! While the factory will ship wedding and clear lucite prom shoes direct to the consumer for us they CANNOT AND WILL NOT handle any type of customer relations or service. ALL RETURNS, EXCHANGES AND ANY CORRESPONDENCE MUST BE SENT TO Discount Wedding Shoes at the address listed below. Do not send any returns, exchanges or correspondence to the Touch Ups warehouse. Failure to send returned or exchanged items back to the correct address will result in a 20% service charge.
- You must be prepared to receive your items including wedding and prom shoes at the requested shipping address. If your shipment of prom shoes, wedding shoes and accessories is refused for any reason or you gave us an improper address you will be charged a $5 or $10 (this is what UPS charges us) address correction fee. If an order comes back to us you will be charged to reship it back to you.